2. Purpose and content of the website
- 2.1 All information and materials on the Website are presented solely for the purpose of providing general information on activities of Cité du Temps.
3. Intellectual property rights
- 3.1 The Website together with any information, text, images, photographs, audio and video clips, designs, graphics, logos, symbols, names, product and corporate designations, as well as all software contained in the Website and all other files, and their selection and arrangement (“the Website Content”), are subject to legal protection, in particular copyright, trademarks and design rights held by Cité du Temps with all rights reserved. No Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Our prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally post on the Website. In addition, no digital content whatsoever may be copied into other programs without the prior written approval of Cité du Temps.
- 4.1 While Cité du Temps uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the Website Content, which is provided “as is.” In particular, Cité du Temps neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Website Content will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cité du Temps.
- 4.2 Cité du Temps assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Website.
- 4.3 Cité du Temps reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionalities of the Website. Cité du Temps accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionalities of the Website, irrespective of whether this is the result of actions or omissions of Cité du Temps or any of its affiliates or any third party.
- 4.4 The Website Content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Cité du Temps reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Website Content at any time without notice.
5. Links to and from other websites
- 5.1 Because Cité du Temps has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Website is linked and because Cité du Temps has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Website is linked, you acknowledge that Cité du Temps is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Responsibility for access to off-site pages and linked third-party sites rests solely with you.
- 5.3 Framing of the Website by sites or site elements is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of the Website on sites of parties is equally prohibited.
Cité du Temps SA
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 2
or via email@example.com.