Welcome to Cité du Temps
The Cité du Temps serves as a unique meeting area for visitors and pedestrians. Independent museum spaces for Swatch and Omega, spread over two floors, are equipped with the latest interactive technologies. They offer their guests an opportunity to explore in a living manner the worlds of the two brands represented in two museums.
|Children under 12 years||Free|
|Adolescents < 18 years of age, Students, AHV, AI||Free|
Please send your request in advance by email to email@example.com and confirmation will follow subject to availability.
Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 – 18:00
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 – 17:00
On Mondays, Public Holiday : closed
Canton Bern Public Holiday
- Friday 7th of April 2023 (Good Friday)
- Monday 10th of April 2023 (Easter Monday)
- Thursday 18th of Mai 2023 (The Ascension)
- Monday 29th of Mai 2023 (Whit Monday)
- Tuesday 1st of August 2023 (National Holiday)
- Monday 25th of December 2023 / Tuesday 26th of December 2023 (Christmas)
- Monday 1st of January 2024 / Tuesday 2nd of January 2024 (New Year)
How to get here
To view the directions to the Cité du Temps, simply enter your location and find out how to reach us.
Various bus connections are available from Biel/Bienne train station. From there you can reach us by taking the bus services 2, 3, 4, or 72 and stop at the bus station OMEGA. There are limited blue zone parking spaces available around the museum, requiring a parking disc with a maximum stay of one hour. Further parking spaces (paid) are also available close to the museum in Gurzelen paid parking on Falkenstrasse.